What is Diatomaceous Earth?
"Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is an extremely versatile natural product that is derived from pure fresh water sources. It is a sedimentary rock that is made up of underwater single cell animal remains known as diatoms. DE powder is in turn produced by processing these rocks. Enriched with minerals, Diatomaceous Earth offers numerous benefits and has many uses.
Our freshwater DE is taken from the ancient freshwater lakes of Mount Garnet, Far North Queensland. We process the Diatomaceous Earth directly from the mine, enabling us to ship diatomaceous earth in Australia and internationally."(Source: https://www.diatomaceousearthonline.com.au/)
BENEFITS FOR YOUR PETS
- Repels fleas, ticks and mites.
- Natural alternative for worming
- Improves general health and well being
- Will absorb moisture and eliminate smells from litter boxes as well as keep the flies away.
PEST CONTROL BENEFITS
- Helps control most household pests such as:
- Carpet beetles
- Bed Bugs
BENEFITS IN THE GARDEN
- Some of the garden pests DE is effective against are:
- Queensland Fruit Flies
- Cucumber Beetles and many others
- Will also discourage Rodents when mixing with essential oils like lemon or peppermint (Most rodents have an aversion to citrus).
Below are some instructions for use: