Review on Stainless Steel Waterers
Today we are reviewing the Stainless Steel Waterers.
Pros of Stainless Steel Waterers:
- These waterers are definitely built to last, made from Stainless Steel metal to prevent cracks, breaks, rust and Sun Damage.
- Similar design to the plastic bell waterers to allow 360° access
- Available in 2L, 3L and 9L holding capacities.
- Includes handle for easy carrying and hanging.
- Removable plug at bottom for easy refilling.
Cons of Stainless Steel Waterers:
- Can't externally see how much water is left to know when to fill.
- A 9L Stainless Steel Waterer costs 2.1 times the cost of a 12L Plastic Waterer.
- Unable to clean inside if necessary as there is no access to do so.
Conclusion of Stainless Steel Waterers:
The most fundamental principle in chicken care is “Free Access to Water”
Any measures to limit free access to water will result in a reduction of health, possible death, reduction of eggs, increase in fighting and an increase in gorging themselves when they do get access.
Therefore we do recommend and sell Stainless Steel Waterers. They can be found here.