Good Gut Health For Horses
Why is it good for us to make sure our horses have a good gut this is because their digestive system is the main track to their gut, and we need to ensure that our horses have the perfect gut this is by ensuring they have:
- Plenty of fiber in their diet and no sudden changes to their diet.
- Plenty and easy to access fresh drinking water.
- Regular check up with the dentist to make sure all teeth are in good condition as this can cause poor health and illness.
- Using a high-quality feed and feeding them little but as often as horses’ stomach is the size of a ruby ball and can’t stomach much.
- Making sure the horse has good hygiene.
- Supplements when needed.